Breed My Steed 2012
1. All interested in playing shall breed a brand new horse that is a 3yo of 2012. The breeding may be whatever you please and however you want to pay for it - there are no rules, but we would suggest something pretty good. The new baby must be bred, it's name/number posted in the appropriate thread (found on the CC Message board), and it will need to be in the rezboss stable (as of now - new stable location will be listed when needed) by the dates listed in the timeline section.
2. Once the pool of new runners are posted, there will be a completely random assignment of those new runners to a new trainer. Basically, if you bred a new horse, you are going to be assigned someone else's horse. These assignments will be posted and horses will be transferred to their new trainers by date listed in the timeline section. The new trainer's stable must be in support of Comedy Central at beginning of the contest and must remain in support during the contest. Stables not supporting will not be eligible for any prize.
3. The new trainers will run the horses however they see fit trying to score points in the races they run. Racing will begin the week of 4967 - rodots included. DO NOT RACE BEFORE THE WEEK OF 4967. Racing will continue until the end of the year. Highest point total at year's end wins not only for the trainer but also the original breeder of the horse. Additional prizes shall be awarded to the leaders at roughly one third and two-thirds through the contest, and for the second place horse at year's end. Additional prizes will be earned as noted in the Prizes section.
4. It is important that the stable with your contest runner remain supporting CC over the course of the contest. Failure to do so will eliminate your horse from the competition - which will also elimate the breeder of the horse from winning anything too. Removing your stable from CC support will ALSO eliminate you from any breeder prize you may have won. If this happens, the breeder prize will be split between the next qualifying owner/trainer duo.
5. If a runner in the contest gets claimed, the trainer/breeder stop earning points until the runner can be brought back to the original stable to run again. Contestants may NOT claim another runner entered in the contest.
6. Participation is limited to members of the Comedy Central residency.
Points earned later in the year:
Points earned earlier in the year:
** Horse claimed week 5072, earns no additional points unless returns to original trainer barn.