Breed My Steed
1. All interested in playing shall breed a brand new 2 year old baby. The breeding may be whatever you please and however you want to pay for it - there are no rules, but we would suggest something pretty good. The new baby must be bred, it's name/number posted in the appropriate thread (found on the CC Message board), and it will need to be marked for transfer to the rezboss stable (as of now - new stable location will be listed when needed) by the end of week 3903 (after the Sunday update).
2. Once the pool of new runners are posted, there will be a completely random assignment of those new runners to a new trainer. Basically, if you bred a new horse, you are going to be assigned someone else's horse. These assignments will be posted and horses will be transferred to their new trainers by the end of week 3917. The new trainer's stable must be in support of Comedy Central at beginning of the contest and must remain in support during the contest. Stables not supporting will not be eligible for the prize.
3. The new trainers will run the 2 year olds however they see fit trying to score points in the races they run. Racing will begin the week of 3924 - rodots included. DO NOT RACE BEFORE THE WEEK OF 3924. Racing will continue until the end of the year. Highest point total wins not only for the trainer but also the original breeder of the horse.
4. It is important that the stable with your contest runner remain supporting CC over the course of the contest. Failure to do so will eliminate your horse from the competition - which will elimate the breeder of the horse from winning anything too. Removing your stable from CC support will ALSO eliminate you from any breeder prize you may have won. If this happens, the breeder prize will be split between the second place duo.
5. If a runner in the contest gets claimed, the trainer/breeder stop earning points until the runner can be brought back to the original stable to run again. Contestants may NOT claim another runner entered in the contest.
5000 credits. The trainer of the winning steed gets half; the breeder of said steed gets the other half.